all you ASB children who seem to think you’re the hot shit because you’re at camp:
- your morning chants are a little much, but I understand you’re excited
- however, your excitement should be contained on the sidewalk and not the bike path
- furthermore, if you are on the bike path, at least have the decency to get out of the way when someone yells BIKE COMING THROUGH
- and lastly, if you’re being sassy when you’re asking me for directions, i’m going to send you the wrong way.
also, WTF IS ASB? we don’t have that shit in texas.
I’m to the point where I just get a little sad inside when I see a webwork question involving k
zomg four hours of card games with the housemates…
…this is what happens when the internet goes out
fuck negative numbers.
I’ve had to redo like 3 matrix multiplication problems because I forgot a negative sign when copying down the original problem
I really can’t afford to screw up my gym habits that this summer has greatly improved upon…
song-of-storm:I thought you'd like it because it's anti-Romney and you're anti-America
I had an intelligent conversation with my mom about wine today. while drinking wine together.
talk about feeling classy.
We Need to Talk About Kevin is one of the most overrated books I have ever read.
I understand its importance to society, I understand the themes and the characters. But seriously, it wasn’t worth the hype. It was way harder to get through than I thought it would be. I was forcing myself to read it. I fell asleep reading it. The only time I fall asleep reading books is when they’re boring and for school. This should have been neither.
oh well, I’m glad I finally finished it. debating watching the movie, but it seems like a waste
BUY YOUR PLANE TICKET.
this was the first thing i saw on tumblr when i got back from the gym, so i did it!
I have successfully been doing cardio at least six times a week since I got back…
I just really need to keep this up when I get back to school
and also, here’s a mini-list of false facts
- working out makes your day better. NO, it makes you tired
- working out makes you feel good. NO, it makes you feel sweaty and gross
- working out at night makes you sleep better. NO, hence why I can’t remember the last time i went to sleep before four am
- working out gives you more energy for the rest of the day. NO, it makes you tired.
okay, rant over :)
it’s as if this scholarship understands my life
that pathetic moment when you realize waking up at 11:30 is considered waking up early
- my toe is at the max level of pain although im on the max level of motrin
- it’s also very ugly
- according to my mom, it’s not broken. ya know, because mother knows best
- gotta wake up at five thirty, should i just stay up?
- did i really spend my saturday night playing soccer with a three year old?
i get really excited when i don’t have to pay for shit myself
- free starbucks
free chickfila- if i had remembered it was cow day
- reading at the [shitty as fuck] library
- my mom taking my car to get tires checked (& fixed)
- going shopping with my mom [well needed]
i am. cheap.
i've seen the best of love, the best of hate,
the best reward is earned,
i've paid for every single word i ever said